Nuffnang Ads

Sunday 2 December 2012

Dinner & Dessert at Bar'licious & Namoo Cafe

I got a 62% Off deal at Bar'licious Solaris Dutamas from Groupon. It was a 3-Course Western Meal + Free Flow of Drinks for 1 at Bar'licous : Choose from NZ Lamb Cbop, Rib Eye Steak, Grilled Salmon & more for RM29 instead of Rm76.40 =D
Starters: Choice of Salad or Soup of the Day






Soup of the day : Pumpkin Soup





Here comes the main course : Beef rib eye Steak, it's served with mushroom sauce, coleslaw & wedges! ( Not bad)




It's New Zealand lamb Chop! It's served with black pepper sauce, coleslaw & wedges. It looked soso only but the taste was still alright (just a little bit too salty). 




Dessert: Iranian-style watermelon faloude (A glass of watermelon xD)


And the drinks can choose from either ice lemon tea or coke (free-flow). 




After I had my dinner at Bar'licious, I went for a walk inside Publika and a cute cafe caught my attention! It's  Namoo Korean Dessert Cafe n Bistro on the park.





This is the menu with the namoo character. Awhh.. So cute =)




"There is a hook under the table to hang your bag!!" is printed on the napkin.  ^^




A little warm idea by the cafe which bring convenience to customer =)


I decided to try out a side dish and a dessert as I just finished my dinner(I wish to order more to try each of those tempting food).





"THE KING"S TTUK BOK GI": It's Rice Cakes served with mozzarella cheese (or another choice of bulgogi sauce). I love cheese so so much and that's why I had chosen the cheese one.  The combination of the cheese and the spicy sauce just make the rice cakes become simply delicious!
Price for this : RM14.90. 




Tempting CHeeeeseeeeee!!!!!





Warm environment that makes people feel so relax =)




Dessert: "THE KING's BING SOO"! A big portion of shaved ice with rice cakes, red bean, mix fruits and ice cream sprinkled with multi-grain powder. This was incredibly nice as it's not too sweet and covered by numerous toppings (Strawberry, kiwi, banana, red bean and peanut rice cakes). 



Price: RM16.90

Mmmmhhhh... The food is just too tempting not to return back to this cafe. I will be trying the bibimbap and the rice burger on the next visit ^^






No comments:

Post a Comment