Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Always starts my day with breakfast :)

Breakfast is important to everyone, isn't it? Today, I start my lovely Thursday with Java Chips and Profiteroles from Starbucks :)


The profiteroles are topped with chocolate and filled with cream ( I think it might be custard cream). The taste of profiteroles are like cream puffs =O  *yumm yumm



I tried another set of breakfast the other day. Egg mayo finger sandwiches and my favourite Hazelnut hot Chocolate :)) The egg mayo was a bit salty >.<







Other than that, I will also have Quaker oat cookies as my breakfast sometimes. There are many choices of flavour for the oat cookies and I prefer this one because of the chocolate chips inside. <3 <3




Lovely Thursday with lovely Java chips :) Chill chill <3



Wootss...It's time to work after my breakfast and i feel so energetic !



So.... Don't forget to take your breakfast too =D

No comments:

Post a Comment