Nuffnang Ads

Thursday 14 March 2013

The Secret Garden : gifts for modern people

I'm going to attend the convocation of my friends whom are my best mates throughout my university life on this Saturday!!

Firstly, Congratulations to them!!! They have finally made it!!


There're a few gift ideas in my mind but finally I decided to buy FLOWERS as their convocation's gifts. I found these flowers in Cubix @ Sunway Pyramid. It's actually a transparent glass filled with little flowers. I did not find them interesting until I read the notes beside them " Real Flower that can last for more than 10 years". Omgosh!! This is exactly what I want!! A gift which need not to be taken care so well by receiver, a gift which can last longer, and an adorable gift =)



Why do I choose this as a gift??

  • Flowers are quite delicate. 
  • Can last for at least a decade, it will be a memorable gift.
  • Do not need watering, survive by depending on moisture in the air. 




What is so special about these little flowers??


  • They are frozen flowers from Japan, processed by high technology to maintain its beautifulness and softness (sounds magical). 
  • When it encounters rainy or humid day, its petals will slowly shrink and rest; When it encounters sunny day or it's inside air-conditioning room, it will be started to BLOOM. 
  • The size may change everyday. 














They are so adorable, aren't them? 


Click here for more information about these flowers =)


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment